Monday, November 28, 2011

Star Date 01.00.00 Life Update

All you see here is a girl with a life that she is wasting away with excuses of boredom,sadness and just plain scared. only because she doesn't know what to do with her life cause all she want is to be free and travel in her VW camper, she can't cause she has no money.
(you might want to skip this post but that's just me) How can you help someone if they don't know themselves? its like trying to pull out a tooth when its not ready or doesn't know how to get pulled out.
(does this make any sense to you?) Long time ago I thought I knew what I wanted but now I've changed and I don't want to do those things anymore, I gave up what I wanted only because I  figured out that what I wanted was selfish
but the thing is I was waiting for something to happen to me like in movies.

till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment