It's been rather A long time since I've written, don't know when I'll write again but here goes this. Starting a new relationship can be a rather thrilling experience whether it's your first one or your 50th... yikkies, could you imagine someone going through 50 relationships? and not have any of them workout? (that person might want to rethink a little before having another relationship)
Anyway, I figure I bring this up because I myself is going through a relationship and it's not hard not really I mean we don't have any real problems, like secrets or cheating, It's pretty straight forward and an honest relationship. And I love him.
Sometimes it can be a bit odd both of us being a bit different and that puts a disadvantage on us...although only by other people telling us so, but isn’t always the way?
How else do we fight for something if no one is against us... That sounded better in my head...
He is my first and I want him to be my last, there's many people out there who have many relationships but you don't hear a lot of people who just have one.
Is it really hard for people to understand that sometimes that one relationship is good enough or is it the experience that people want you to learn.
9 months together... and still counting
Also another thing I've been thinking about...
Do anniversary’s really matter in months or just years?
No comments:
Post a Comment