I see friends and family going through some tough times right now and I want to help them in so many ways.
My friend, I'm sorry you're going though a rough time and my ability to help you isn't enough to solve your problem. My family, I wish there was something I could do to help you, I know you need the money to get by.
There is a point to understand someones rough life to make you think if you had just enough money or just enough friends to make you happy, you'll get by fine. Life isn't like that, it's going to be tough and rough. No where in any book says "life is going to be easy".
So if you need an ear, I'll be here. If you need to hang out, let me know. That's all I can do right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment