Thursday, September 8, 2016
Demons
Silence my demons oh Lord, they're keeping me up again. Every negative thought that runs through my mind is stab at my heart...saddens my soul. I'm haunted by a bittersweet memory that my mind reruns through my eyes as I close them. I try to cover the feeling of that memory for different one...but it always seems to make it up to the surface like a bubble underwater. Will this cycle ever end, how much prayer will help me get through this, isn't my tears enough to make these demons go away. I want it to stop hurting...I hardly regret the past...I want to forget that memory ever happened...Or at least go back and redo it.....But I can't and I must get through this.....For now a good cry and a cup of tea seems to sooth my soul a bit....but for tonight...there will be no sleep for me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment